What a difference a year makes

I started this blog one year ago today. It's foggy in my memory; I was such a different man then. Such gut-wrenching events, and always I reacted, always passive, never acting, envisioning, moving forwards. The measure of how much I have changed is the fact that I had actually forgotten.

This week is also the anniversary of our wedding. It has been eight years. We hope to buy a nice piece of fish to cook, and have a quiet evening at home. I love you, Alice.

...

The title of this post is an inside joke. Bob Guinea was a reality TV show contestant and we handed around his book about his fake experiences for laughs. The joke, of course, is on us for having watched the show in the first place. But it was as good an excuse as any to get together for beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment