Hello, 2012

I took a break from posting here at the end of 2011 - my energies were directed elsewhere.  I plan to get back to this blog in 2012, and not only that, but my blogging group as well, the Lake Erie Moose Society.  I'd like to see more new members; I love talking to our regulars, but it's natural for people to come and go.  It helps everyone to have a variety of perspectives, and I always like to meet new people.  So I'm going to be a little more proactive in asking my fellow bloggers how Heidi and I can make the meetings more useful and fun, and I'm going to take some steps to bring the group some exposure to new crowds.

Here's to a better year.  Onwards and upwards, always.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Dave. I'm looking forward to spending more time with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one would love to attend the meetings BUT the location just totally sucks for me. One of these days, I will get there!!

    Crystal @Eat*Drink*Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Crystal - indeed we've had some feedback that our current location is great in the summer when the patio is open, but during the winter it's less than ideal. Also, the parking situation has deteriorated recently. So we're looking into other options. We'd love to see you when you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Test post of threaded commenting

      Delete
    2. I am hoping that the February meeting is our first in our new winter digs.

      Delete