T-shirts by My Future Past

Just for kicks, I've launched a T-shirt store. It's called T-shirts by My Future Past, at CafePress. I make up the designs in Photoshop, then CafePress prints them one at a time. Anyone can order - I'd be honored and amused to meet one of my shirts on the street! The one I posted a picture of recently is there, along with a worksafe version.

Here's one for the environmentalist in you:I say it's just for fun because I'm not making any profit on them. CafePress allows designers to mark up their products and earn money, but I haven't done that. The prices are whatever CafePress charges for the shirt - organic cotton costs more, for example. And they'll only let me use each type of shirt once ("dark men's fitted T-shirt" or whatever) so there's a large range of prices. If you'd like a design printed on a particular type of shirt, let me know; I can make that shirt available by temporarily taking down another design.

Here's another alcohol-themed one:

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like this one almost as much as the WalkRoll T-shirt you were wearing last night. As always, good to see you, amigo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John! As it happens, the Mojito shirt came in the mail last night, along with about a dozen others. It was a good meetup, I'm glad you could make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Jeff. That conversation was so good, on so many levels, that I'll be sure to try to make the next one too. Till then, be happy, prosperous and busy, including with your writing!

    ReplyDelete