Third Bloggiversary for My Future Past

Today is the third anniversary of my first post at this blog.  Wow!  What did I have in mind when I started out?
Welcome to my future past, a logorrhea of the profound and the inane, a warehouse of dust and dreams, a diner where the absurd and the rational may commune.
Hmm, maybe "logorrhea" doesn't bring the right image to mind....

I was looking for a creative outlet, and what I found was a community.  Many thanks to the friends I've met through the old Cleveland Weblogger Meetup Group at meetup.com, my co-conspirators of the Lake Erie Moose Society, and my new friends at the Ohio Blogging Association - and a shout-out to the folks at Blogger, in whose honor I've doubled the 'g' in "bloggiversary".  Here's to many more!  What will the future bring?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jeff. That's an important anniversary. Your blog continues to be a must-read, which is no small feat these days, with all the choices.
    John Ettorre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks John! Great to hear from you. We still meet up, usually the first Monday of the month, but we're arranging the events on the Facebook page. So if you'd like to drop by, that's where to find us. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazel Tov! I look forward to more years of interesting posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas, I don't do FB, so I never know when that's going to be happening.

    ReplyDelete